Benefits of becoming a Member Organization include use of our Heritage Meeting/Events room which has free WI-FI access, option to create an exhibit depending on level of membership, at certain levels membership have the option of offsetting part of their membership assessment with volunteer contribution hours, 50% discount on museum admissions for members of cooperating organization, mail box on site, use of photocopy machine and fax machine, and a link to the Member Organization’s web site.
To become a Member Organization contact us at (719) 295-1517.
This is a list of all of our current Member Organizations.
- Board of Water Works – Website
- Fray Angelico Chavez Chapter of the Genealogical Society of Hispanic America – Website
- Irish Club of Pueblo
- Miss Pueblo Scholarship Pageant – Website
- Pueblo Archaeological Historical Society – Website
- Pueblo Conservancy District
- Pueblo County Historical Society – Website
- Pueblo Lions Club
- Pueblo Railway Foundation – Website
- Southern Colorado Soap Box Derby